[OE-core] upstart init manager

Bottazzini, Bruno bruno.bottazzini at intel.com
Tue May 5 17:08:33 UTC 2015

Andrea,

I would totally suggest you to use systemd which it does as the same as
upstart but it has more features and it is a lot faster.

However, if you really want to use it, you should verify if you have a
recipe for upstart on your yocto.

If not, you could create it, or search if there is one created. I think
you will find it on meta-freescale or something like this.

Regards,