[OE-core] KBUILD_DEFCONFIG issue

Steffen.Pankratz at elektrobit.com Steffen.Pankratz at elektrobit.com
Fri May 8 09:38:29 UTC 2015

Adding ' KCONFIG_MODE="--alldefconfig"' did the trick.
Thank you very much Bruce.

--
Have a nice weekend
-Steffen

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.