[OE-core] opkg and gpg signed ipk packages

Sona Sarmadi sona.sarmadi at enea.com
Wed May 13 20:20:51 UTC 2015

Hi
> SHA256 is also supported. In OpenEmbedded, use the PACKAGECONFIG
> 'sha256' then ensure that your Packages file contains a 'SHA256sum: ...' line
> for each package.

Does anyone know where do I specify this PACKAGECONFIG configuration? I want all ipk packages to be checksummed using sha256 (in the Packages file that describes the ipk  packages). The default seems to be md5:

tmp/deploy/ipk/ppce500v2/Packages
Package: acl-dbg
Version: 2.2.52-r0
Recommends: libc6-dbg, libattr-dbg, libacl-dbg
Section: devel
Architecture: ppce500v2
Maintainer: Poky <poky at yoctoproject.org>
MD5Sum: 0903a158d6c7acc825bf7e71b255d7fc     <<<<<

Thanks
//Sona