[OE-core] opkg and gpg signed ipk packages

Sona Sarmadi sona.sarmadi at enea.com
Thu May 14 14:15:35 UTC 2015

> I'm guessing you would want something like this in your custom distro config
> (or local.conf if you must):
>
> PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-opkg = " sha256"
> PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-opkg-native = " sha256"

Thanks Paul, it looks like this should be the configuration but I have tried this and didn't help.

I try to find out some info about "Packages" file, how it is generated, where this checksum is computed, etc ...

I see in the opkg.py how the content of the "Packages" file is generated but I don't understand how this file is generated.

./build-p2020/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/opkg.py

  if self.md5: out = out + "MD5Sum: %s\n" % (self.md5)

//Sona

hashval = bb.utils.md5_file(f)