[OE-core] Cortex-A9 vs Thumb configuration

Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov dbaryshkov at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:42:44 UTC 2015

Hello,

I was hit by one of changes in the package arch/tune/etc. naming. I'm
building an image
for the qemuarma9 (well, the error will be applicable to any
ARMv7-based machine).

After enabling ARM_INSTRUCTION_SET="thumb" in the config, I received
the following
error:

ERROR:  OE-core's config sanity checker detected a potential misconfiguration.
    Either fix the cause of this error or at your own risk disable the
checker (see sanity.conf).
    Following is the list of potential problems / advisories:

    Error, the PACKAGE_ARCHS variable does not contain TUNE_PKGARCH
(armv7at2-vfp-neon).

--
With best wishes
Dmitry