[OE-core] "packagegroup-core-qt4e" broken?

Mike Looijmans mike.looijmans at topic.nl
Fri May 22 10:23:18 UTC 2015

On 22-05-15 10:38, Paul Eggleton wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> On Friday 22 May 2015 08:44:42 Mike Looijmans wrote:
>> When building (just for having something on my display) "qt4e-demo-image",
>> it bailed out with the following error:
>>
>>    * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for
>> packagegroup-core-qt4e:
>>    * 	qt4-embedded-plugin-phonon-backend-gstreamer *
>>    * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package packagegroup-core-qt4e.
>>
>> I guess this is related to all the gstreamer changes lately?
>
> I've just sent a fix for this, thanks for the report.
>
> Cheers,
> Paul

Strange thing was, after just manually removing that package line from the
packagegroup-core-qt4e recipe, do_rootfs kept failing with a checksum mismatch
on that package. I tried cleansstate and manually removing all traces of the
recipe, but that didn't help, it would rebuild the ipk and then still fail on
the checksum. Only removing 'tmp' finally got rid of this failure.

Kind regards,

Mike Looijmans
System Expert

TOPIC Embedded Products