[OE-core] Multi-Lib Address Sanitizer

Dan McGregor danismostlikely at gmail.com
Fri May 29 04:07:42 UTC 2015

On 26 May 2015 7:10 am, <grant at hcubed.com> wrote:

> I have a need to have GCC's address sanitizer work in a 32-bit and a
64-bit environment. The current address sanitizer only produces the base
library. Does someone have patches that would allow the address sanitizer
to produce the libraries for both architectures?

> Thanks,
> Grant Haidinyak
> --

I hadn't really considered the multilib case for the sanitizers. It should
be pretty straightforward to build the multilib varieties, but since it
works for my case I likely won't look at it myself for a while.