[OE-core] oecommit ml

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 23:14:14 UTC 2015

It seems I missed some announcement. At first I thought I had been
unsubscribed from the openembedded-commits mailing list (since I haven't
received any emails on that list since about the end of September). So I
looked up http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-commits/
and it seems to have gone quiet about that time too.

I liked being able to watch the commits to see what was going in, and to
check if my patches were added (before sending "ping"s, without having
to "git pull" and search). Is there a new workflow for seeing what's
going in?