[OE-core] Branched for release

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:28:18 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 7:24 AM, Richard Purdie
<richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> Just a heads up for people that we've branched for release and that
> jethro branches are now available. Bitbake branched as 1.28, I decided
> to save bitbake 2.0 for another occasion.

what would be the occasion ?
this time lets branch consistently. Across different repositories
please.  I would also suggest to not use codenames in branches
but rather the numbered release. If we want to use codenames for
branches then lets drop the numbered release names.