[OE-core] Fido and dizzy collaboration?

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Sep 1 20:39:22 UTC 2015

Hi Armin, Joshua,

I've just been looking at the patches queued for the dizzy/fido
branches. In fact I ended up merging them before I realised there are
some issues.

The problem is there are dizzy patches which aren't in fido, which
breaks our policies. Could the two of you work to resolve that and give
me fido branch to pull which resolved it please?

I didn't take the dizzy patch related to S = ${WORKDIR} since that
looked more like a change appropriate to master only. The bitbake
patches also need handling on the bitbake list if we really do want to
backport them to 1.26 and 1.24.