[OE-core] Error building gdk-pixbuf-native

Otavio Salvador otavio.salvador at ossystems.com.br
Tue Sep 22 20:52:47 UTC 2015

Hello Gary,

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:
> It seems to be a host [contamination?] issue.  I get this error
> on a build host that does not have libharfbuzz.so installed.  On
> a build host which does, there is no error.
>
> Note that it is only for the native package, so perhaps that's
> where the dependency needs to be updated/checked (hence my original
> query)

Thanks for helping to reproduce it however it always work for me.

One thing I noticed is that the svg pixbuf backend is provided by
librsvg and the error seems to come from it. However, looking at the
dependencies it seems the harfbuzz dependency comes from 'pango'.

I am clueless about how to debug it. Richard, any hints?