[OE-core] [yocto] Fwd: OEDAM: New Location - Catamaran resort

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Mon Apr 4 06:19:36 UTC 2016

At this point, I have had no requestes for vegetarian etc. and only a
few responses regarding transportation, so I will NOT be ordering a
bus. If you do need transportation and haven't let me know, please do
so asap. thanks

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 1:03 PM, Rudolf J Streif
<rudolf.streif at gmail.com> wrote:
> We need the final headcount by next Monday.
>
> Food, breakfast, lunch and refreshments, will be provided. If you have special dietary needs such as vegetarian, gluten-free etc. please indicate so behind you name. We'll do the best to accommodate them.
>
> Rudi
>
> On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 12:57:23 PM Philip Balister wrote:
>> OEDAM moved. Thanks Rudi and Jefro.
>>
>> Please add your name to the attendee list so Jefro can get the correct
>> amount of food and coffee. He needs the number "soon".
>>
>> Philip

Jeff Osier-Mixon
Open Source Community Architect, Intel Corporation