[OE-core] [yocto] [oe] OEDAM, April 8 in San Diego after ELC

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Wed Apr 6 03:39:06 UTC 2016

Just a final transportation update for those attending OEDAM.

Transportation will be via carpool. Tom, Rudi, Armin, and myself have
volunteered to drive. Together we have room for 19 out of the 20
signed up. Let's plan to meet in front of the Hyatt at 8:30am on
Friday. If you are late or otherwise unable to be there at that time,
let me know and we'll arrange alternate transportation. If you are
planning to drive yourself, please let me know so we don't wait for
you.

Armin will be driving north after the meeting, so if you ride up there
with him I will either make two trips back or arrange for a cab.