[OE-core] Problem in Third party Software (Navit) integration

Jussi Kukkonen jussi.kukkonen at intel.com
Thu Apr 7 10:51:35 UTC 2016

> Your question:  you may need to install more than just the navit package.
> Answer : I don’t have idea, what are the package I need to install and
how to install? I have added  IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " navit"  in
/build/conf/local.conf  .... Do you have any procedure to install
additional packages?

In addition to what Ross said, quick look at the navit recipe reveals it
seems to build without any graphics toolkit dependencies by default -- that
probably means there's no gui by default. You will have to familiarize
yourself with the build options of the program, and then set the
PACKAGECONFIG that uses the options you need.

Jussi