[OE-core] Yocto Project Status WW15

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Fri Apr 8 15:18:26 UTC 2016

Current Dev Position: YP 2.1 M4 (Stabilization only milestone.)

Next Deadline: YP 2.1 Final Release Target: April 29, 2016

SWAT team rotation: Saul -> Paul

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Build_Failure_Swat_Team

Key Status/Updates:

*        YP 2.1 M3.rc2 was released

*        YP 2.1 release branches ('krogoth') were created and M4.rc1 went into QA

*        Nobody replied about buildhistory so it would seem nobody cares (or nobody reads these reports)?!

*        We managed a significant amount of bug closure last week which caused WDD to drop for a change however we suspect it may rise again next week.

*        There have been a lot of good bugfixes being submitted however the rate seems to have significantly tapered off yet more work remains.

*        We're starting to think about 2.2, if you have enhancements you'd like to see in 2.2, please do make sure the bugzilla has entries for them.

Key YP 2.1 Dates:

YP 2.1 Final Release Target: April 29, 2016 (Still on Track)

Tracking Metrics:

            WDD 2566 (last week 2748)

(https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/charts/combo.html)

Key Status Links for YP:

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v2.1_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.1_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.1_Features

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v2.2_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.2_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.2_Features

[If anyone has suggestions for other information you'd like to see on this weekly status update, let us know!]

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:        (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:               (208) 244-4460
* Email:                            stephen.k.jolley at intel.com