[OE-core] Busybox syslogd/klogd and journald

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Tue Apr 12 07:57:01 UTC 2016

Hello!

Can anyone think of a reason why busybox syslogd and klogd are enabled
even when using systemd's journald? journald already captures both dmesg
and syslog output, the other two daemons are just plain redundant.

Is it perhaps because it is unclear during compilation of busybox
whether the daemons are needed?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.