[OE-core] mesa, libgbm and weston

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Tue Apr 26 11:36:10 UTC 2016

On 22 April 2016 at 01:27, Christopher Larson <clarson at kergoth.com> wrote:

> 1. Change weston recipe in oe-core to depend on libgbm instead of
>> virtual/mesa
>> assuming that it is provided by mesa recipe and it works for other
>> platforms.
>>

> I'd say this, either libgbm or virtual/libgbm.

We used virtual/mesa to mean "the Mesa APIs and so on" so libgbm is covered
by this.  Of course at the time there was only one implementation in mesa.
Now that there are genuine alternative reimplementations of libgdm then I
agree that a virtual/libgbm is a good move, and replacing all of the
virtual/mesa instances that are actually just for libgdm.

Ross