[OE-core] pseudo 1.8.1 doesn't work with docker & dumb-init

wenzong fan wenzong.fan at windriver.com
Wed Aug 31 09:21:00 UTC 2016

Hi Experts,

While I trying to build Yocto in Docker Container which using dumb-init
as init system, I found the build always be stopped at some point and
the container was terminated as well with below errors:

     Child process timeout after 2 seconds.
     Child process exit status 4: lock_held

Sometimes there's not any obvious error message.

After some `git bisect` testing, I believe the issue was started since
commit:

9df3cdf42d8c1216682f497f0b166a43ef9f4184 is the first bad commit
commit 9df3cdf42d8c1216682f497f0b166a43ef9f4184