[OE-core] proposal: remove DirectFB from oe-core in the next release cycle

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Mon Feb 1 20:54:27 UTC 2016

On 1 February 2016 at 19:13, Andre McCurdy <armccurdy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Note that building DirectFB directly from git sources adds an extra
> dependency on the 'flux' tool, for which there's no recipe in oe-core
> right now.

Urgh.  I was hoping that if/when the "maintainer" pushes the git repos and
tags, that he could also upload the tarballs.

For now, I've sent a patch to change the directfb recipes to download
directly from the source mirror, so that 1) even without our source mirror
it downloads fine and 2) the automated checkuri can be two recipes closer
to parsing.

Ross