[OE-core] openssl parallel make error (again)?

Jianxun Zhang jianxun.zhang at linux.intel.com
Tue Feb 2 23:11:09 UTC 2016

One of my builds hit parallel make error in openssl today. After some
search, I guess it could be an old issue and see parallel make has been
toggling several times around this problem in openssl recipe in the history.

Is anyone or auto-builder seeing same issue recently?

| ../../libcrypto.so: file not recognized: File truncated
| collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
| make[3]: *** [link_o.gnu] Error 1

BTW, my build is based on poky master and meta-intel master. MACHINE is
intel-corei7-64, though I don't think BSP layer is related...

Thanks