[OE-core] gobject introspection - distccd?

Chris Trobridge christrobridge at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:50:21 UTC 2016

Hi,
I was analysing a target system with gobject-introspection enabled and noticed that it is running 4 instances of distccd.

I can't work out why distcc should be running on the target but it occurred to me that gobject introspection requires target native compilation (using qemu) and that this might be the cause.
I will test this out more thoroughly when I can build yocto again, but is it possible the gobject-introspection recipe is somehow causing distcc to be added to the target?
Regards,Chris