[OE-core] gobject introspection - distccd?

Chris Trobridge christrobridge at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 12:24:15 UTC 2016

That's what I was thinking: gobject-introspection doesn't call it in directly but it does require compilation to be performed on the 'target' system and that could pull it in indirectly.
distcc (and hence avahi) are not required, so is this a general problem or just something I should explicitly remove from my image?
Chris

From: ross.burton at intel.comDate: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 12:03:44 +0000Subject: Re: [OE-core] gobject introspection - distccd?To: christrobridge at hotmail.comCC: openembedded-core at lists.openembedded.org

On 4 January 2016 at 11:50, Chris Trobridge <christrobridge at hotmail.com> wrote:I will test this out more thoroughly when I can build yocto again, but is it possible the gobject-introspection recipe is somehow causing distcc to be added to the target?
More likely some of the existing packagegroups which add distcc for convenience, such as packagegroup-self-hosted or packagegroup-core-device-devel.
Ross