[OE-core] fido -> jethro switching problem

Steffen Sledz sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Mon Jan 18 10:10:49 UTC 2016

On 18.01.2016 09:41, Koen Kooi wrote:

>>> FWIW, I'm seeing the same problem. The last time it happened it was due to the fixup angstrom does for broken arm BSPs
>>
>> What commits do you talking about ("last time it happened")?
>>
>> https://github.com/Angstrom-distribution/meta-angstrom/commit/7f3d898930077710dfa42150882bce60d437af7d ?
>> https://github.com/Angstrom-distribution/meta-angstrom/commit/4b2e8ecb9a82109022727f6d80b8db56ae493fe8 ?
>>
>> Or something else?
>
> Yes, those ones.

If I understand right you only introduced an own DEFAULTUNE override for angstrom to work around the problem. Right?

Did you identify the parts of meta-fsl-arm which were responsible for these problems?

Steffen

PS: Hi Otavio, I've added you to this discussion as the official meta-fsl-arm maintainer.

--
DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Otto-Schmirgal-Str. 3, 10319 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 30 515932-237 mailto:sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Fax: +49 30 515932-299
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Weber, Werner Mögle;
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg; HRB 130120 B;
Ust.-IDNr. DE273952058