[OE-core] CORRECTION Re: Save the day OEDAM (after ELC and YP devday)

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Fri Jan 22 05:24:43 UTC 2016

This should be Friday, April 8.

If you are making plans to travel to ELC, the conference takes place
Mon-Wed Apr 4-6. DevDay is being planned for Thu Apr 7. OEDAM will be
Friday Apr 8.

Please RSVP if you plan to attend. I am looking for a venue and need
to get an idea of how many people to accommodate. We may also plan
some kind of social event for Friday night if enough people are
interested.

thanks

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 2:24 PM, Philip Balister <philip at balister.org> wrote:
> We are arranging an OpenEmbedded developer meeting on April 7, 2016 in
> San Diego. This is after ELC and the Yocto Project developer day on
> Thursday. (This is more a training day)
>
> We will publish more information as we work it out, but we did want
> people to know so they can schedule travel.
>
> If you have suggestions for this you would like to cover at the
> developer meeting, let us know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Philip
> --

Jeff Osier-Mixon
Open Source Community Architect, Intel Corporation