[OE-core] [yocto] Yocto Project Status WW04

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Fri Jan 22 19:58:40 UTC 2016

On 01/22/2016 11:29 AM, Jolley, Stephen K wrote:
>   *   I'd like to highlight that there are increasing numbers of stack overflow questions about the project and help in providing good answers on there would be appreciated.

We've been raising this issue the last few OpenEmbedded developer
meetings. There are a few people trying to answer questions there as we
have time. It takes time to build up enough reputation to be useful
there. Please people try and help out with this work. You should be able
to search on OpenEmbedded, Yocto, and Poky and get most of the questions.

Philip