[OE-core] Can NOT get PRAUTO, exception [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution

Denys Dmytriyenko denis at denix.org
Sun Jul 10 21:35:59 UTC 2016

Has anyone ever seen this error message:

ERROR: blah-blah do_package: Can NOT get PRAUTO, exception [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution

I'm using centralized PR Service over the network on a local subnet. I just
got this message on 2 different machines for 3 separate packages. Should I be
worried about it? Should I look into networking HW issues or into PR server
instance or something else? Should I switch over to using IP address instead
of FQDN and even more - use static IP? Any best practices? Thanks.

--
Denys