[OE-core] odd problem finding oe-gnome-terminal-phonehome

Slater, Joseph joe.slater at windriver.com
Fri Jul 22 23:40:55 UTC 2016

I'm seeing strange behavior in terminal.py since the use of oe-gnome-terminal-phonehome was added.  If the script is on
my "base" path before starting a bitbake shell, everything is fine.  If it is under oe-core/scripts, terminal.py does not find it.  If I manually search PATH in terminal.py, I
will find it in oe-core/scripts and I can pass the full name when constructing sh_cmd.  That works fine, too.

I am wondering if something is not right with env as it is passed to XTerminal.__init__(self, sh_cmd, title, env, d), but that is just a wild guess.

Joe