[OE-core] Building for armv7athf-neon but toolchain is softfp

thilo.cestonaro at ts.fujitsu.com thilo.cestonaro at ts.fujitsu.com
Thu Jul 28 08:18:37 UTC 2016

Hey Khem!

Thanks for your help!! We used to have an extra ld-script which once worked. It was injected into the sdk in our sdk-install script by moving the toolchain ld to ld.real and creating a script which
calls the ld.real with the ldscript as parameter. I didn't introduce this in the sdk install, so I thought it is from oe-core. But just found out that we create that ld script usage and removed it.

That fix the executables. I guess, as we did the step from gcc 4 to 5, it was for gcc 4 and broke gcc 5.

Anyway thanks for your patience and time!

Cheers,
Thilo