[OE-core] Yocto Project Developer Day & OEDEM at ELCE this fall

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Wed Jun 22 06:13:05 UTC 2016

Hi all - in case folks are starting to make travel arrangements for
ELCE in Berlin this October, we are planning both a YP DevDay (paid
training event) and OEDEM (OpenEmbedded members & developers meeting).
We don't have venues yet, but these two events will likely occur on
the Monday and Friday before and after ELCE, Oct 10 and Oct 14. We
aren't sure yet which will be on which day, but chances are good that
DevDay will be on Monday and OEDEM on Friday.

I will keep these lists informed as we move forward.

Also, the CFP for ELCE, OpenIOT Summit, and LinuxCon EU are still
open, so please get your talks in. ELCE is here:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe

Please feel free to let me know of any questions.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon - Open Source Community Engineer, Intel Corporation