[OE-core] Mercurial Fetcher and Autorev

roy_garrard at selinc.com roy_garrard at selinc.com
Tue Jun 28 21:11:17 UTC 2016

Hey y'all,

I'm having a bit of trouble using the AUTOREV variable with the hg
fetcher. I brought up the issue on StackOverflow and was pointed this way.

The Yocto mega manual states that only Subversion, Git, and Bazaar support
AUTOREV (5.21). But the code itself has a function called
supports_srcrev() that returns True. Also, I've seen references to others
that seemed to have success in using it (like this guy).

Does the hg_fetcher support AUTOREV? And if so, how can I get it to work?

- Roy, Software Engineer Intern at SEL