[OE-core] How to integrate third party application software to yocto image

winiston at futuraautomation.com winiston at futuraautomation.com
Wed Mar 2 08:52:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am new to this community.What does mean top post? Please see my
bblayers.conf file content.

# LAYER_CONF_VERSION is increased each time build/conf/bblayers.conf
# changes incompatibly
LCONF_VERSION = "6"

BBPATH = "${TOPDIR}"
BBFILES ?= ""

BBLAYERS ?= " \
  /home/winiston/poky/meta \
  /home/winiston/poky/meta-yocto \
  /home/winiston/poky/meta-yocto-bsp \
  /home/winiston/poky/meta-ti \
  /home/winiston/poky/meta-oe \
  /home/winiston/poky/meta-multimedia \
  /home/winiston/poky/meta-qt5 \
  "
BBLAYERS_NON_REMOVABLE ?= " \
  /home/winiston/poky/meta \
  /home/winiston/poky/meta-yocto \
  "
#added by hob
BBFILES += "${TOPDIR}/recipes/images/custom/*.bb"
#added by hob
BBFILES += "${TOPDIR}/recipes/images/*.bb"

I have copied  meta-oe , meta-multimedia and meta-qt5 from meta-openembedded
to  /home/winiston/poky.

It spits out the same error. Log output as given below.

winiston at winiston-VirtualBox:~/poky/build$ bitbake core-image-base
Parsing recipes: 100% |########################| Time: 19:17:59
Parsing of 1760 .bb files complete (0 cached, 1760 parsed). 2285 targets,
196 skipped, 0 masked, 0 errors.
NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'navit' (but
/home/winiston/poky/meta/recipes-core/images/core-image-base.bb RDEPENDS on
or otherwise requires it)
ERROR: navit was skipped: Recipe is blacklisted: bluez5 conflicts with
bluez4 and bluez5 is selected in DISTRO_FEATURES
NOTE: Runtime target 'navit' is unbuildable, removing...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['navit']
ERROR: Required build target 'core-image-base' has no buildable providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['core-image-base', 'navit']

winiston at winiston-VirtualBox:~/poky/build$

1. What could be the problem? Since I could not proceed my project, Kindly
help me to solve this issue.

Regards,
Winiston.P
Futura Automation Pvt Ltd.