[OE-core] Seeking volunteer(s) for pseudo code review

Peter Seebach peter.seebach at windriver.com
Mon Mar 14 18:16:31 UTC 2016

So, long story short, there were some relatively straightforward patches
recently which led to discovering a weird race condition during startup, and
careful debugging of that convinced me to rework the server-spawning code,
and the server startup code, and some other things.

At which point, I think I would be interested in code review rather than just
sending patches, and I'm wondering if anyone on the list has an interest in
reviewing some patches and sanity-checking them.

-s
--
Listen, get this.  Nobody with a good compiler needs to be justified.