[OE-core] [meta-qt5] QtCreator now allowing me to select qmake in SDK

Ryan Elkholy, PhD, PE ryanelkholy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:38:30 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have used bitbake core-image-minimal -c populate_sdk to build an SDK for
the Minnowboard to be used by QtCreator. After doing so, the SDK was built
in /opt/poky/2.0.1/sysroots...

1. Within /sysroots I have corei7-64-poky-linux and x86_64-pokysdk-linux
directories. My first question is which directory do I use when pointing to
my compiler, debugger and QtVersion (qmake) for QtCreator?

2. Secondly, when I try pointing to the qmake in
/opt/poky/2.0.1/sysroots/corei7-64-poky-linux/usr/bin/qt, QtCreator says
that the file does not exist. I have tried everything to add it but it just
wont work. I then thought I had to point to the one in x86_64-pokysdk-linux,
however there is no qmake there. Any ideas on what the problem may be?

Thanks!