[OE-core] [meta-qt5] QtCreator now allowing me to select qmake in SDK

Julio Cruz Barroso julio.cruz at smartmatic.com
Tue Mar 22 01:49:47 UTC 2016

In summary:

-          In " x86_64-pokysdk-linux " you will find the cross tool chain that match your target platform (Minnowboard), including the compiler, debugger and qmake

-          In "corei7-64-poky-linux " you will have the sysroot of your target

But, if the image don’t inherit populate_sdk_qt5, the final tool chain will not include the necessary tools (for Qt).

Regards

JC