[OE-core] [oe] OEDAM, April 8 in San Diego after ELC

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 21:08:50 UTC 2016

On Wed 2016-03-23 @ 09:36:40 AM, akuster808 wrote:
> There are only 10 people signed up.
> Is that enough people to justify the expense room or even meet?

I have no idea what the budget might be or what a room might cost. I'll leave
it to those who do know to worry about the costs versus the benefits.

In any case I certainly think it's still worth meeting. A smaller, more
focused group can sometimes get more done than a larger group. Secondly, it's
my experience that more people always show up than sign up.

With a project like this there will always be things to discuss, and sometimes
a discussion goes better in person rather than online.

Best regards,
	Trevor