[OE-core] [oe] [yocto] OEDAM, April 8 in San Diego after ELC

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Fri Mar 25 20:37:39 UTC 2016

Unfortunately, this OE meeting will be a business meeting followed by
a gathering for OE developers to help determine the direction of the
project and figure out who is doing what. It would not be ideal or
even interesting for beginners. Interested folks can sign up by adding
their name to the wiki at http://openembedded.org/wiki/OEDAM_2016

However, the Yocto Project Developer Day on Thursday of that week is
specifically designed as training for beginners and also interesting
presentations and labs for advanced folks.
https://yoctoproject.org/devday

I'd be happy to answer any specific questions on either event.

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Ryan Elkholy, PhD, PE
<ryanelkholy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this something beneficial for beginners who are getting their feet wet
> in open embedded? Also, where do we register?
>
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 2:36 PM, Rudolf J Streif <rudolf.streif at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Since I happen to live in San Diego, I have been asking around for a
>> potential meeting room (unfortunately, I don't have an office with a
>> meeting room myself). I am currently working with the University of San
>> Diego and the Catamaran/Bahia Hotel. Can't promise anything yet.
>>
>> :rjs
>>

>> On Thursday, March 24, 2016 11:10:41 AM Philip Balister wrote:
>> > We are up to fifteen now and as noted will have some off site attendees
>> > and late sign ups.
>> >
>> > Philip

>> before.

Jeff Osier-Mixon
Open Source Community Architect, Intel Corporation