[OE-core] how can i tell which default kernel config OE started with?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Tue May 3 10:53:40 UTC 2016

  (actually, working in wind river linux but i suspect the answer will
be the same.)

  i've defined a target board and, rather than supplying a full
"defconfig" file as a starting point for kernel configuration, my BSP
layer starts by applying a "kernel_baseline.cfg" file which contains
only a couple hundred settings that i am particularly interested in.

  so, given that, how can i tell what OE chose as a starting point for
a .config file before beginning to apply my kernel config fragments?
i'm poking around in the log files of the build, but i can't seem to
see where the "configme" process selects a starting point. am i just
missing the obvious? i want to see the .config file *before* any of my
fragments are applied.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca