[OE-core] npm class usage

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Thu May 5 07:10:43 UTC 2016

Note also that devtool add / recipetool create are capable of creating pretty
complete recipes for npm packages where licenses are also correctly set per
package (so you get them in the image manifest). I'd strongly recommend using
it for this; if you have any issues please let me know.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton