[OE-core] libtool --with-libtool-sysroot

Jack Mitchell ml at embed.me.uk
Fri Nov 11 14:34:54 UTC 2016

I've run into an issue where libtool isn't using the right prefix in an
SDK built with -c populate_sdk. Looking at the configure log I can see:

configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-libtool-sysroot

However, looking at the libtool recipe in OE it has a patch which
changes the libtool flag from --with-sysroot to --with-libtool-sysroot.
The question is, how is this version not making it into my SDK, I have
sourced the environment script and a which libtoolize points to the
right path.

/openembedded/sdk/latest/sysroots/x86_64-oecore-linux/usr/bin/libtoolize

Any ideas?