[OE-core] truncating quoted text in emails

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Wed Nov 16 15:36:28 UTC 2016

Hello!

While trying to follow patch reviews on this list I noticed that
(subjectively?) quite a few replies completely quote the original email
and then just add a few lines. That looks fine in GMail where the quoted
text is folded, but not so much in mail readers where quoted text is
unfolded (Evolution).

A random example:
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2016-November/128861.html

Not sure what the netiquette is for this list, but at least I would
appreciate a bit more aggressive trimming in replies - thanks! ;-}

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.