[OE-core] ✗ patchtest: failure for Fixes for eSDK and testsdkext

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Thu Nov 17 09:02:21 UTC 2016

On 17 November 2016 at 06:55, Patchwork <
patchwork at patchwork.openembedded.org> wrote:

> * Patch            [7/8] oeqa/sdkext/devtool.py: skip
> test_extend_autotools_recipe_creation when no libxml2
>   Issue            Commit shortlog is too long [test_shortlog_length]
>   Suggested fix    Edit shortlog so that it is 80 characters or less
> (currently 82 characters)

I'm not sure we've ever been super-strict on this, so I'm wondering if
warning over 90 is sensible so that we allow an extra two characters when
function names are long but still detect when someone has put an essay in
the first line (which does happen if the submitter isn't aware of the git
convention).

Ross