[OE-core] Two kmeta's not allowed for master?

vesa.jaaskelainen at vaisala.com vesa.jaaskelainen at vaisala.com
Tue Oct 11 12:55:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

I was trying out how well 'master' branch compiles in our environment.

We are using meta-xilinx and then we have custom BSP layer which bbappends linux-xlnx.

When using meta-xilinx as standalone (w/o our BSP layer) I can get it to compile.

However when using it with combo meta-xilinx and our BSP we get failure on do_kernel_metadata due to missing scc files.

It seems that there can no longer be two kmeta entries in SRC_URI.

meta-xilinx's linux-xlnx.inc has:
file://xilinx-base;type=kmeta;destsuffix=xilinx-base
our bbappend has:
file://meta;type=kmeta;destsuffix=meta

In krogoth this works fine.

Is this expected change?