[OE-core] how can i ask to keep all the generated "nativesdk" rpms?

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Oct 19 22:11:32 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2016-10-19 at 17:34 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   so, i'm home and on a different system about to do a build ...
> refresh my memory, where are all those nativesdk rpms supposed to
> show
> up? if memory serves, they were under tmp/deploy/rpm/x86_64_linux.
> anything i should set before i attempt a build?

For SDKMACHINE="x86_64", the would appear in:

tmp/deploy/rpm/x86_64_nativesdk/

and SDKMACHINE="i686" in:

tmp/deploy/rpm/i686_nativesdk/

Switching SDKMACHINE might have been a trigger for one set
disappearing, particularly on older versions. Which version was this?
There were some bugs fixed in master/morty related to it.