[OE-core] [oe] OEDAM - Portland

Rudolf Streif rudolf.streif at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 22:52:31 UTC 2016

If it is of interest to the OE community I can potentially offer Jaguar
Land Rover's conference facilities at our Open Source Technology Center
(OSTC). OSTC is located in Portland 's Pearl District. We have
state-of-the-art facilities with ample space, 20 foot 9-screen video walls,
VoIP audio systems,  and a really good network.

Cheers,
Rudi

Kind regards,
Rudolf J Streif