[OE-core] pseudo 1.8.1 doesn't work with docker & dumb-init

Seebs seebs at seebs.net
Fri Sep 2 02:10:03 UTC 2016

On 1 Sep 2016, at 20:33, wenzong fan wrote:

> No, I didn't think it's related to any specific docker version.
>
> I tested it on "Docker version 1.7.1, build 786b29d" & "Docker version
> 1.11.2, build b9f10c9".
>
> BTW, I also tested the docker build w/o dumb-init, and the build works

Yeah, it's definitely specific in some way to docker.

However, it doesn't appear to be 100% reproducible; I just tried a build
with your reproducer and it completed without problems. (Unless the
problems are more subtle, and don't prevent a build.) So this one's
gonna be really fun to track down.

-s