[OE-core] gnutls 3.5.3 & linux 3.10

Jack Mitchell ml at embed.me.uk
Mon Sep 12 14:50:30 UTC 2016

is anybody else seeing issues building gnutls with a 3.10 kernel on the
target and failing at SYS_getrandom? I believe the breakage was
introduced here

** libgnutls: Use getrandom where available via the syscall interface.
This works around an issue of not-using getrandom even if it exists
since glibc doesn't declare such function.

but AFAIU if the getrandom syscall isn't available it should fallback to
using /dev/urandom but instead my compile step is just failing. Anyone
else hitting this problem?

Cheers,
Jack.