[OE-core] [oe-commits] [openembedded-core] 01/24: gnutls: update to 3.5.3

Jussi Kukkonen jussi.kukkonen at intel.com
Tue Sep 13 13:04:15 UTC 2016

On 12 September 2016 at 20:43, Burton, Ross <ross.burton at intel.com> wrote:

> On 11 September 2016 at 23:37, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Default qemux86 as shown in:
>> http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.report.20
>> 160910_205641.log
>>

> Yeah I can replicate this, must be a 32-bit x86 thing, or something.
> Annoying.

The good news: Upstream just fixed this today.
The bad news: The fix is a 7000 line asm patch.

It's a revert to some earlier code so not _quite_ that scary... but we
don't have ptests for gnutls and reviewing that patch is plain impossible.
I guess I'll do some manual tests and send the patch in any case?

- Jussi