[OE-core] M4 rc1 build prerequisites

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Apr 11 11:10:40 UTC 2017

I just wanted to give people an idea of where we're at with 2.3. I'm
aware of and would like to see the following issues fixed:

a) runqemu and other tools failing in various circumstances due to RSS.

b) DISTRO_FEATURES contaminating native/nativesdk builds, we need
   separate configuration of these.

c) Patrick has found some task checksum changes which are concerning
   and we need to look into.

If anyone has other things they're expecting to see in 2.3 and which
aren't in master-next, you might want to mention them.

I'm meant to be trying to take some vacation which really isn't working
out :(.