[OE-core] having llvm available for gallium

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 06:38:47 UTC 2017

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 03:22:52AM -0400, Trevor Woerner wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 2:52 AM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Check this:
> >
> > http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2017-April/135050.html
>
> Excellent! That works for me :-)
>
> Is this a fix, or a work-around? Is this something that's going to be
> applied, or is a better fix needed?

Depends on what exactly works for you :).

In my builds I have khem's change reverted for oe-core mesa to find llvm
from meta-oe.

I don't use meta-clang to check where does it install the llvm-config
scripts if it's different location than what we have in meta-oe or not,
but I assume khem was testing his mesa change with meta-clang's llvm.

If it's different than it would be nice to unify that first as discussed
in:
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2017-April/135468.html
and then use the same path from mesa configuration.

Regards,

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com