[OE-core] Handling of users in multiple recipes.

Davis, Michael michael.davis at essvote.com
Fri Apr 14 16:49:30 UTC 2017

I have a user that is added in a recipe using inherit useradd.
Previously in Morty I was able to include that recipe as a dependency to other recipes and chown files to that user during do_install.
In checking at master in prep for 2.3 I noticed those recipes no longer work stating the user is invalid.

Is there a new mechanism in place to handle this use case or am I going to have to find some sort of other work around?

Thanks,
Mike